Caucus, Convention, & Delegate Voting for Political Parties
Lockdown security, improve participation, and increase fundraising opportunities with secure, accessible mobile blockchain voting
The convenience of online voting is an effective way to allow busy members to engage in party decisions, increasing participation and raising much needed funds for your party. But with hacking an all too real concern, and heavy scrutiny of election protocol, it’s imperative to choose a partner with the most resilient cybersecurity posture, and decades of election administration expertise.
As founding members of the Elections Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council (EISCC), and chair of their cybersecurity working group, Votem advises the elections industry on cybersecurity best practices. Our work with DHS and the FBI means we have insider knowledge to guard your elections from the latest threats to the election ecosystem.
After some well-publicized missteps in introducing online voting to political party elections, there is an obvious need for a partner who knows how to map out the voting experience to the most minute detail. This is of particular importance when introducing a technology or process for the first time. You need a partner who has the experience to advise and guide on best (or not-so-best) practices. Votem’s uncontested track record spans 20 years of client wins in online voting.
No other elections provider has the unique combination of capturing 13 million blockchain verified votes with two decades of experience in elections.
Our CastIron blockchain-based online voting solution offers voters confidence that a ballot was cast as the voter intended through transparency, ease of use, and auditability. Advantages and features of the system include:
- Vote remotely or in-person on any smartphone, computer, or tablet
- Voting interface designed to be intuitive and accessible for voters of all demographics
- Ballots and interface are customizable with your party’s graphics and logos
- Provide SMS notifications for important reminders both before and after election
- Verify membership status and if a voter is not a current member, direct to payment portal to pay dues before voting
- Present voters with surveys or other options for further engagement
- Integrate with a live streaming partner to create an interactive “Virtual Caucus” community environment
“The New Mexico State Republican Party was very pleased with the performance of Votem software. We will be using their services again.” – Jacob Cardenas, Field Director at Republican Party of New Mexico